.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 30, 2005

Overheard in New York

I'm glad I wasn't in the library when I read this. I laughed so loud! Totally unexpected.

Thanks to Derek for sharing the website.

What a funny website. It reminds me of the Jay Leno thing (which should be called"Spotlight on Stupid People").

Idiots.

PS: Here's another good one:

Teen girl: It was like you artificially inseminated that cannoli into your stomach.

PPS: And another:

Guy: I like Bin Laden, you know? I like his style. Nobody can figure that motherfucker out. Hell, I'd wear a t-shirt with that motherfucker's face on it. The snipers, they be tryin' to find him and didn't find shit. I give him mad credit. He bad ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

That is an awesome website.

10/03/2005 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home