.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 29, 2005

Property Final(ly) over

I have not been a huge fan of property law. It's largely passionless, except for the day we spent on the division of marital property. There's some serious passion in divorce. Also, I pulled the short straw on professors, which didn't help with my love of property law.

One question on the test seems to have stumped an entire class. I don't remember the details, but the gist was, "What three rules interfere with environmental preservation of private land." Rules? *shrug* Too bad he did not ask for theories; I was all over that. But rules? Rule against perpetuities? Zoning laws? Eminent domain? A classmate told me she threw in ten rules and "hoped she got the right three." Heh.

Even though you're only sitting on your bum for three hours, finals are incredibly draining.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the rules against perpetuites :)

4/30/2005 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home