.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fifteen

In alphabetical order is a list of my favorite fifteen films*:


  • Amelie

  • An American in Paris

  • Beaches

  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

  • Bullitt

  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder version)

  • The English Patient

  • Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

  • Gigi

  • High Noon

  • The Magnificent Ambertsons

  • Memento

  • Rear Window

  • Rebecca

  • Rocky

  • The Sound of Music





*as of today. My favorites change periodically, seemingly with my mood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I almost choked on my drink reading your list, mostly because I initially mistook Gigi for Gigli... what a difference a letter makes! :)

12/15/2005 8:42 PM  
Blogger D said...

I am a fan of your taste in movies (although a little too feminine for my tastes). I did love Memento. And look forward to seeing High Noon and Amelie.

Where are your books? I feel like your book list will be one of the most well-read in our little club.

1/16/2006 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Brokeback Mountain? You are obviously gay.

2/19/2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger nugatory said...

A,

Not gay. I like chick flicks because I fall into the target audience. I'm a chick.

2/19/2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home